Kathryn Herbert; CAP, Read more [...]
Practitioner Category: Ayurveda Professionals
Akhilesh Varrier, B.A.M.S.
• Devoted professional with proven experience in Clinical and Hospital practice, in pure Ayurvedic way.
• Seeking more opportunities on and off the field of practice.
• Seeking towards a more challenging task in the same field and to lead, guide and monitor performances in the hospital and thereby helping to progress.
• Looking for a position in an established hospital where I could serve people with my experience, knowledge and skills for the better growth and reputation of the firm and myself.
• BAMS from Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Karnataka
College: Muniyal Institute Of Ayurveda Medical Sciences, Manipal
Years of Study: 2007– 2011
Grade: Passed with second class in 2011
Internship: Completed in May 2013
• SSLC From Kerala State Board
Years Of Study: 2004
• Plus Two From Central Board Of Secondary Education
Years Of Study: 2006
• A trusted, patient focused and experienced locum Vaidya with a history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating their illnesses.
• Experienced in diagnosing the disease and providing the best medical help through Ayurveda.
• Experienced in the day to day management of a busy Vaidya’s practice.
• Expert in maintaining the daily report of patients.
• Expertise in the area of new product development.
• Having exposure to manufacturing of all types of ayurvedic drugs.
• Has been a part of daily QC work schedules. Co-ordinate and designed new
label formats as per the new amendment of the Dept. of Ayush.
• Excellent communication skills in multiple languages (10+), both written and verbal.
• Ability to lead and motivate staff.
• Consider and believe in Ayurvedic way of management Good at Keraleeya Panchakarma
• Ability and curious to find out new ways of treatment been told by Ancient Gurus Ability to prioritize work-loads during busy periods. Controlling multiple projects at the same time.
• Loyal and disciplined towards duties.
• Hard working.
Key responsibilities handled
• Responsible for accident and emergency (A&E) medical management.
• Dealing sympathetically with sensitive circumstances.
• Keeping up to date with the latest treatments, medicines and medical developments.
• Provided care to patients in IPD and OPD.
• Worked in a pressurized environment and produced best result.
• Worked in the area of manufacturing of Ayurveda medicines. Worked in quality control and R & D
• Marketing management of Ayurvedic Medicines.
• Well versed in the basic use of computer.
• Familiar with all the routine procedures of a Hospital
• Familiar with regular Production schedules and QC activities.
• Good at basic use of tally.
• Internet savvy.
• Available upon request
• 8 Months as Assistant Duty Doctor at GANDHI HOSPITAL, UDUPI,
KARNATAKA. Successful Practitioner in a PRIVATE AYURVEDA CLINIC at
UDUPI, KARNATAKA for 6 Months
• 11 months in Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore) Ltd As Medical Officer in
R&D,QC department and Manufacturing Dept. Dealing with regulatory affairs,
New product development and quality control since July 2013.
• Successful practitioner in an agency Of The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy
(Coimbatore) Ltd at Palakkad for 6 months since November 2013
• As Chief Physician in ARCHANA AYURVEDA CENTRE, Electronic City,
Bangalore. During June 2014 to September 2014
• As RMO at Malabar health care and ayurveda at thirunnavaya since
23/10/2015 to 20/12/2015
• As chief physician and Marketing In Charge at Rajah Ayyrveda Kerala, Mathikere
Bangalore between March 2016 and January 13th 2017
• As Medical officer – In charge of Village project, Pharmacy, Manufacturing at
Purnarogya holistic health care, Vrindavan. Since January 14th 2017 TO
• Presently working as Senior production In charge , QMS coordinator for ISO
9001:2015 ,Consultant Physician at TATKSHANA Ayurveda Hospital , QC in
charge , R&D in charge , Raw Material In charge , Purchase In charge Since