Kathryn Herbert; CAP, Read more [...]
Practitioner Category: Ayurveda Professionals
Dr. Shrinidh Nair, B.A.M.S.
AyurNidhi Ayurveda and Yoga Clinic
Leadership, good communication, good computer skills.
Well versed with authentic Ayurvedic herbal medicines and rasa preparations and applications.
- Owner and Senior consultant at AyurNidhi Ayurveda and Yoga clinic. Elapully, Palakkad, Kerala, India
- Worked at Maikhao Dream Resort and Spa, Phuket Thailand as a wellness director from June 2016- June 2017
- Worked for Udaya Ayurveda Hospital, Yakara, Palakkad, Kerala as a full time consultant From Nov 2014- April 2016
- 4 years working experience under Prof. DR.NEELESH KORDE, HOD Shaarir Rachana(Anatomy), Gomantak Ayurveda College and Research Centre, Goa.
- Worked as a private consultant at Vaidyaratnam Oushadashala, Chandranagar, Palakkad, Kerala
- Patanjali Ayurveda Chikitsa Kendra, Koppam, Palakkad as a part time consultant.
- Worked For Kairali Ayurveda Healing Village, Palakkad, Kerala, India (Jan 2015-march 2015)
- Third ranker in Goa University for T.Y.B.A.M.S
- West zone level finalist at Ayurwhiz Quiz competition (by Himalaya Drug Company) 2013
- Working at Patanjali Chikitsalayam, Palakkad one of the two centers in Kerala State (Patanjali yoga Samithi headed by Baba Ramdev and Headquarter at Haridwar-India)
- Successfully started a Therapist training course at Udaya Ayurveda Hospital, for authentic Ayurveda therapist training.
- Organized short term yoga courses with Yoga asanas, Pranayama and meditaion.
- Training for Thai Therapists for
- Knowledge about Thai medicines learnt and Thai massage.
- 4 Years working experience with Neelesh Korde, HOD (Shareer Rachana, Dept. of anatomy).
- Well versed with traditional Ayurvedic medicines which include herbal as well as Herbo-mineral medicines.
- Expert in Ayurveda panchakarma as well as Keraleeya Panchakarma treatments.
- Skilled in providing personalized diet plan (pathya) according to individual.
- Working experience with Premanand Ramani, Pioneer Spinal Surgeon of India (www.drramani.com)
- Well versed with Ayurvedic Nadi Pariksha (pulse reading), Jiwha pariksha (tongue diagnosis) and Prakruti (body constitution) analysis
- Experienced in Marma knowledge and marma chikitsa (Ayurvedic vital points treatment).
- Skilled in Yoga (Asanas, Pranayama (breathing exercise) and meditation).
- Successfully treated numerous cases with Ayurveda and yoga
- BAMS Degree (2008-2012 Oct), Gomantak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya and Research Centre, Shiroda, Goa (Goa University)
- 12th std. CBSE 2007-08 Navy Children School, Dabolim, Goa, India