What The Heck Are Doshas? Disease doesn’t just suddenly appear. After all, having good health for the most...
Can Suppressing Natural Urges Cause Disease? Ayurveda is one of the oldest, most complete and amazing natural holistic systems of...
Amalaki – The Most Nourishing & Rejuvenating Herb According to Ayurveda, Amalaki is considered one of the most nourishing...
Ayurveda Oil Massage The ancient Sanskrit word “Sneha” means compassion and the word “Snehi” refers to a...
The Ayurvedic Consultation Health is not simply the absence of disease, but is a state of balance that...
Ayurveda recognizes that each human being is born with a unique balance and that this natural balance is...
Coffee – An Ayurvedic Perspective For many of us, our mornings are just not complete without a cup of...
- The Ayurveda Guide: Agni … You Are Only As Healthy As Your Agni February 11, 2019
- The Ayurveda Guide: Kapha Dosha January 29, 2019
- The Ayurveda Guide: Pitta Dosha January 19, 2019
- The Ayurveda Guide For Vata Dosha January 6, 2019
- Samprapti ~ The Disease Process According To Ayurveda December 12, 2018
active 4 days, 14 hours ago
active 6 days, 19 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 1 week, 6 days ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 3 weeks, 4 days ago