THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION ~ WHAT IS AYURVEDA?
Today we explore the fundamental question, what is Ayurveda? Perhaps many people would initially respond by saying Ayurveda is an ancient science of life. Others may stress the importance that Ayurveda is an eloquent way of explaining the natural qualities of nature and because these qualities of nature naturally do not change, the science of Ayurveda then is a science of antiquity; timeless.
This post is designed simply to introduce the concept of Ayurveda to the general public. Many of us have never heard about Ayurveda and if so, may have only just recently heard of it. I open this discussion so that leading experts in the field of Ayurveda can expand and inform us of the importance and necessity for imbibing the wisdom of Ayurveda.
– Why is Ayurveda so important now, in our ever increasing fast-paced society, than ever before?
– What benefits should I expect to experience while adapting to the principles of Ayurveda?
– I live a very busy life, how will I ever find the time to incorporate Ayurveda into my daily life?
– Is Ayurveda for everyone? If not, who should avoid Ayurveda?
– Starting point: Where does one begin?